Hey everyone! Now that we are fully into Spring I thought I would share my top 5 spring essentials. Spring is that time when the sun comes out and the flowers come up. It’s when we forget about the cold and biter winter and look forward to the blazing summer sun.
With that, here are my top 5 spring essentials.
- Kate Spade Crossbody Bag — this is the perfect bag to transition you into Spring. It’s a beautiful rich brown leather color. The bag also has plenty of room for the essentials while still being light enough to carry every day.
- Ray-Ban Aviators — these sunnies are perfect for everyone and they come in a wide variety of flash lens colors (mine are green).
- Converse Shoes — essential because spring is that season where you don’t want to wear boots anymore, but sometimes it’s still a little to chilly for sandals. Converse are the perfect happy medium. I have them in black and white!
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray — this is the aloe, cucumber, and green tea version. Spraying this is super refreshing when your skin is still recovering from the dry winter air. I spray this on before moisturizer and sometimes even before applying makeup.
- Essie Mint Candy Apple — this color is tried and true for spring. It’s a nice pastel mint blue color. This is a cult favorite and I can’t live without it.
I hope you enjoyed this post and check out some of my favorites. They’re all worth looking into and have become staples for me.
Let me know your spring essentials!!