Hey everyone! Today I wanted to go through my Mother’s Day gift guide. I know sometimes it can be hard to know what to get your mom. My mom isn’t very materialistic and would never be able to tell me something she wanted. In my mind, there’s mainly two ways I approach Mother’s Day. First, material gifts from your normal retail stores. Second, gifts either handmade by you or by someone on Etsy. I’ve done every combination of the two.
First let’s talk about material gifts you can buy from retail stores. These gifts are nice, but not necessary. I want you guys to keep in mind that my ideas are to be taken very loosely. They are really just to spark ideas in your mind. So by all means, take the ideas and either purchase the exact item or purchase something just like it but tailored more towards your mom!
- Sephora Favorites Deluxe Perfume Sampler: this is the perfect gift for all mothers because it lets them try out different perfumes they normally wouldn’t buy. Once your mom picks her favorite, there’s a voucher inside for a free full size fragrance!!
- Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Balm: I’ve purchased this for other family members who loved it so I’m sure my mom will.
- Living Proof “Full” Set: I’ve purchased my mom a travel size of this set in the past just so she could try it out. She has relatively thin hair and she enjoyed the travel size so of course I’m getting her the full size kit. This kit is aimed towards thin hair with claims to make it naturally full and thick.
- Kate Spade Makeup Bag: I don’t own this but these makeup bags looked absolutely beautiful!
- Jo Malone Perfume: this scent is listed to smell like apples and peonies which sounds delicious!
- Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub: I recently purchased this for myself and I love it. I think it’s perfect to pair with the lip balm.
Remember if you decide to purchase any of these items or shop online at all for that matter, sign up for Ebates through me and get $10 just for signing up. I never buy anything online without going through Ebates first because the cash back % adds up and you’ll thank yourself when you get your checks in the mail!
Now let’s talk about other options such as Etsy. I’ve purchased my mom a few really nice things through Etsy.
- Etsy Garden Apron: Since my mom likes to garden one year I bought her this really nice garden apron. It comes with plenty of pockets for her phone and garden tools! The one I linked you guys to is a random design but if you go on the sellers page (OriginalsbyLauren) she has various other designs for sale!
- Etsy Personalized Mason Jar Tumblr: I got one of these for my mom one year and to this day she still uses it for her lemon water! I was able to personalize the color of the glitter and the font. The shop name is (Drinkadoodledoo)
- Etsy Keepsake Box: I purchased this for my mom one year so she could put jewelry in it or anything else she wanted. The quote on the top is very touching. They also sell a variety of other really nice items. The shop name is (Susabellas)
Those are just a few of the things I’ve purchased my mom from Etsy. I think Etsy is such a great place to buy gifts for anyone in your life. If you go on their website they also have a gift guide for Mother’s Day!
Remember, nothing beats a card, flowers, and cake. Do it simple or do it big. Either way your mom and my mom will love it just the same!
Comment below your ideas or what you’ve gotten your mom for past Mother’s Days!